Here are the top 5 trends of the modern workplace that are expected to reshape the labour market in 2023. Employers can attract talent by investing in virtual or cloud-based talent...
Client Success Stories: Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU) is ranked as one of the world’s top universities and is home to world class institutes like National Institute of Education, S Rajaratnam School of International Studies and others.
NTU has always been in the forefront of developing and empowering students to fulfill their career aspirations through the adoption of skills workshops, personalized career coaching and career experiential programs.
- To seek a way to better connect and increase effectiveness and efficiencies for both employers and technology-savvy students
- To reduce the use of printed collateral & carbon footprint as part of the school’s sustainability efforts to achieve carbon neutrality by 2035
- To measure and track every stage of the graduate recruitment and engagement process
After having discussions with the SeeMeCV development team, the NTU Career & Attachment Office (CAO) decided on the implementation of Virtual Career Fairs – a first at the time for a Singapore Higher Education Institute (HEI)
Highlighting some of the customised features of the VCF
- Engage with live chats – voice/video
- Application for internship & job positions with digital resumes with a click
- Access the fair no matter where you are; on desktop or mobile
- Configurable booths to match corporate branding
- Bulk upload of jobs
- Analysis of data in real time
NTU launched the first ever virtual career fair for Higher Education Institutes in Singapore, setting a new benchmark for graduate recruitment. This new initiative not only allowed graduates to engage, apply for job positions, go for interviews on a single integrated platform; the platform also allowed students to do so virtually, without the need to be physically at the booth. As the organiser, NTU saved significant resources for the CAO team and exhibitors by not having to spend time to design and setup physical booths; Exhibitors could focus on engaging with graduates to find the best candidates.
With this success, NTU committed to a subscription plan that allow them to conduct multiple fairs uni-wide across departments and events.