Virtual Career Fair Virtual career fairs have grown in popularity even before the pandemic. They offer a way for employers to connect with job seekers in a virtual environment, eliminating...
Hire Smart, Hire Ahead: Top 5 Job Search Trends in 2023
Here are the top 5 trends of the modern workplace that are expected to reshape the labour market in 2023.
- Remote and hybrid work options are not going away post-COVID and will continue to be a key factor in job searching, especially for Millenials and Gen-Z workers.
- Platforms like LinkedIn, Indeed and Glassdoor as well as social media platform continue to be key channels for job seekers to find job openings and connect with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Job seekers are investing in skill development and continuing education to increase their marketability and stay competitive in the job market.
- Employers that prioritize DEI and offer a diverse and inclusive workplace are ranked high by job seekers. This includes efforts to reduce bias in the hiring process, promote diversity and inclusion, and create a positive and welcoming work environment for all employees.
- Candidates will look for companies that promote work-life integration: being able to put in hours when it’s most convenient to take care of personal responsibilities, when needed
Employers can attract talent by investing in virtual or cloud-based talent platform like SeeMeEvents – Virtual Career Fairs that allow recruiters to share, capture and leverage talent data. Or Virtual Learning Festivals that allow talent management teams to create and invest in employees lifelong learning and stay agile in the future. Potential hires and new employees will feel valued and respected with the knowledge that employers are invested in their continued growth and success.